Thursday, February 23, 2012

Morning with Qin

This morning, i fetched Qin to school because hubby has a seminar in KL downtown. It is always fun to drive her, just me and her in the car. Both of us will be singing, talking about anything and everything that we see by the road side, things in school and anything that cross her mind.

As we plan to let Qin join music class in Yahama Music School, we brought her to the music center for inquiry and registration. She's thrilled about the idea and she told us specifically that she wants to play violin. She calls it purple color school.

"Why I need to go to music school mommy?" here she started her question.
"because you could sing and have fun playing music in the school." my replied.
"would you come to the school with me mommy?"
"yes, i will darling, i'll go to school with you."
"but the school got no window mommy." why does she need window? i was wondering.. ohh.. i know why she talked about window...
"I''ll stay with you in the class room, Qin, so we do not need the window."
"Your sunflower class got window, can mommy watch you from the window?"
"No mommy, i do not cry anymore, so you must go to work." @.@

When reaching Jack n Jill, she kept on saying "bye bye Mommy"..
She doesn't need me anymore in her own "private" territory. The school is for her, not for mommy or papa to join..

My Qin is growing up...

No comments: