Tuesday, February 14, 2012

sweet Qin

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Qin would wish us Happy Valentine's Day whenever she read her "Dora" book about Valentine's Day when Dora gets a special gift for her friend - "Boot".

I sent her to her kindergarten today and wished her "Happy Valentine's Day". In the car, we were "chatting" as usual and I asked her :"Qin, what shoudl we do in Valentine's Day?"

Then she answered me: "We shoudl kiss each other." I was laughing at her answer and she wanted to kiss me from her car seat! Then she told me she wants to kiss papa, mummy and Hao Yuan (her brother).

This is my sweetie cutie Qin. She's learning and absorbing all the things she sees, listens and feels. I will ask her the same question again next year... to check out if she has the same answer every year, that'd be awesome to find out!!

Happy Valentine's Day Qin.. Mummy loves you! Keep up with your imaginative and cheeky spirit!



Add caption

No comments: