Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

The whole world was talking about New Year resolution since last week, before 2012, could hear it from radio, read it in face book and a chatting topic as well.

What’s my new year resolution this year? It has been years that I’ve not thought of this topic anymore, ever since I have my first baby.  Gosshh!!  Babies do make us busy and left behind.
It’s okay to be late than never I think.. .. I’d make my new year resolution today, on the 3rd day of the new year!!  (at least I “churn” out something to be “on par” with others!!)

To have one is better than none.
Never be late to work towards it than never practice one.

 What’s my resolution? Okay… errr..
      1.       Keep my blog active all year long. Maybe write 1 or 2 in a month? (would it be too low the requirement?? Hmmm.. )

2.       Lost weight of course, 3 kg maybe??!! (which girl in this world won’t list this resolution?? Haha!!).. if not loosing it, keeping it!!

3.       Reading at least 6 novels ( 1 book in 2 months !! I know it is an “easy task” but can I keep this “easy task” into a real action?)

Will keep track of the above quarterly..  hope those work out this year!!

HAPPY WORKING HARD!!

 ONE YEAR OLDER, BE WISER THAN LAST YEAR!!

No comments: